I made a dressing with some random ingredients on Sunday. Marinated some sliced pork in it, and stir fried it later. It was ddeeeeeeeeeelllliiiiiiishhhhh!!! 😀
The ingredients for the marinade were:
- Soy sauce
- Lime Juice
- Knob of ginger pounded in a pestle & mortar
- Shaoxing rice wine.
The marinated pork was delicious, and using the marinade to flavour the stir fry made it quite different from my usual savoury-only stir fries. I think I shall add sugars & acids to my stir fries more often!!
- 250g sliced pork
- Above marinade
- white pepper
- 1 packet spinach
- 1 packet cavelo nero
- handful of shiitake mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced.
- Dash oil
- Marinade the pork and soak the mushrooms at least an hour before cooking
- Heat oil, fry garlic,
- Fry pork until mostly cooked
- Pour in kale & spinach. Wok should be quite wet with marinade still, if not wet, add some water or more marinade. Cover and steam until veges wilted
- Add mushrooms (drained) and dash pepper.
- Taste. Flavour as needed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Oh!! I found an amazing list of Chinese sauces. Check it out!