Cooking cheers me up…. so when I found myself at 1145 curled up in bed bawling my eyes out…. I dragged myself out to cook….
This is a mainly celery stir fry… with pork pieces, tom yum paste and some choy sum I had left from last week.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 whole celery, sliced.
- Leftover greens, sliced
- 200g sliced pork
- 2 tsp tom yum paste
- 1 tsp hae kor
- Heat 1 tbsp oil
- Fry garlic until golden
- Throw in sliced pork, stir fry until cooked
- Add in tom yum paste & hae kor. Stir. Add a bit of water if there is none in the pan
- Throw in all the veg and cover for 2 minutes
- Stir. Cover for another 2 minutes.
- Taste, season if necessary.
Sometimes when I photograph my stir fries I lament that my gravy is always dark brown and unappetising. Well, this one is nice and red and looks delicious. Just wanted to point that out as I noticed it too :D:D